Safety Screening Checklist:
In response to COVID-19, additional steps have been taken to further enhance your safety and the safety of our staff:
- Only the clients that are being treated are allowed to enter our clinic. Accompanying friends or family members (or pets) are not permitted to enter, with the exception of caregivers.
- Do not use the public bathrooms in the building unless it is absolutely necessary.
- If you work in a hospital, health care clinic, dental clinic or long-term care facility, when were you last tested for the virus and what was the result of your test?
- If you answer yes to any of the following screening questions, please do not enter the facility. Call and cancel your appointment and follow the instructions of our staff.
- A) Do you currently have any cough, runny nose or nasal congestion, headache, muscle pains, shortness of breath, fever more than 38 degrees Celsius or loss of smell?
- B) Have you been in contact with anyone with the above symptoms in the last 2 weeks?
- C) Have you been in contact with anyone suspected of having Covid-19 or diagnosed with Covid-19 infection in the last 2 weeks?
- D) Have you been outside of Canada in past 2 weeks? Even just for a short trip to Port Huron?
COVID-19 Consent: Our office is COVID-19 free.
We screen our staff daily, including checking and documenting the body temperature and answering the pre-screening questions. We sanitize all treatment rooms, waiting rooms, reception area, terminals, door handles and public bathrooms frequently and we wear appropriate personal protective equipment as enforced by the Ministry of Health, Public Health and our licensing authorities.
- I confirm that I have not traveled outside of Canada (not even to Port Huron for a few hours) in the past 2 weeks.
- I confirm that I have not been in contact with anybody who had symptoms of COVID-19 infection in the past 2 weeks.
- I confirm that I have not been in contact with anybody who was diagnosed with COVID-19 in past 2 weeks.
- I understand that there is no 100% guarantee that I will not contract COVID-19 in the office or in the building.
- I will use public bathrooms in the building only if absolutely necessary.
For your safety and safety of other clients and staff, we ask you to follow the new Arrival Protocol:
- Please enter the clinic on time for your booked appointment. If you arrive early, please wait in the parking lot. If you will be late, please give us a call and let us know.
- Please bring your own face mask if you have one. Personal cloth masks are acceptable. If not, we will provide you with one. You have to use hand sanitizer at the door to the clinic and then immediately put the mask on. If you have your own mask, please put it on before you enter the clinic. Wait at the door for one of our staff to measure your temperature, to go over the screening questionnaire again and then usher you to your treatment room.
- You will not be permitted to enter the clinic if you do not meet the specific criteria of the COVID-19 screening, if your temperature would be 38 degrees Celsius or higher or if you decline to wear a face mask.