It used to be that the only way to get all kinds of results for your skin was to undergo a variety of different procedures. However, the HydraFacial has changed the way that the cosmetic industry works by combining the ability to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, hydrate, and replenish the skin’s antioxidants with just one procedure.
What Is a HydraFacial Good For?
HydraFacial’s aren’t just a nice way to schedule a day for yourself at the spa. In fact, HydraFacial’s are good at treating patients who want to have fresh glowing skin, get rid of acne, improve tone and texture, and just look good for either every day or right before a big event.
Who is a Candidate For a HydraFacial Treatment?
One of the best things about the HydraFacial is that it’s designed for patients with all skin types. So, if you have dry skin, oily skin, or regular skin, then the HydraFacial is good for you.
What Can I Expect From the HydraFacial Treatment?
Unlike chemical peels or laser treatments that come with a little bit of pain and discomfort, one of the unique benefits of HydraFacial’s is that they are pain free and actually quite relaxing. So, during your HydraFacial appointment, you can literally sit back and relax. The HydraFacial treatment goes as follows:
- Step 1. Cleansing and Exfoliation. Dead skin cells are removed to reveal healthy new skin.
- Step 2. The skin is infused with a glycolic solution to help purify the skin
- Step 3. Blackheads will be removed and pores will be cleaned with an automated extraction device that uses vortex suction.
- Step 4. Antioxidants and Hyaluronic Acid are infused to nourish and protect the skin.
Are MedAesthetics HydraFacials Personalized?
MedAesthetics HydraFacials are customized to your unique concerns!
HydraFacial boosters are specialized serums or solutions that are used in conjunction with the HydraFacial treatment. Boosters are designed to target specific skin concerns and enhance the benefits of the HydraFacial treatment.
At MedAesthetics, you can choose between four different boosters.
1. Vitamin C
- Accelerates skin's surface renewal
- Minimizes the look of dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- Brightens and smooths
2. Jlo Glow
- Inspired and developed in partnership with JLO BEAUTY® skincare technology
- Multitasking booster tackles lackluster skin for an even, glowing complexion
- An ideal booster in preparation for a big event
- Helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhances skin elasticity
- Rejuvenate and protect your skin
- Hydrate, repair, and radiate your skin leaving it shiny
- Addressing signs of aging
How Often Should I Get a HydraFacial?
Until you start seeing consistent results, you should come in to our office and get a HydraFacial every two weeks. Then, afterward, you can come in around every month.
Are There any Side Effects or Downtime After the Facial?
No! Unlike other treatments. there is no recovery or downtime after a HydraFacial which means that you don’t have to worry about any recovery.
Can I Receive a HydraFacial if I‘m Pregnant?
Usually, because HydraFacial’s use antioxidants and hyaluronic acid to nourish the skin, they are not safe for women who are pregnant or nursing. However, at MedAesthetics we offer a special HydraFacial for pregnant and nursing women that does not contain these active ingredients.
Can a HydraFacial be Combined With Other Treatments?
It depends on the types of treatments that you want to combine with your HydraFacial. During your initial consultation, you and your skin care professional will create a customized skin care plan that’s designed for you and your skin type.
Are you ready to learn more about the unique benefits of HydraFacial’s or are you just ready to sit back and relax while getting cleaner, healthier skin? If so, contact our office today and schedule your HydraFacial consultation at our office!