Every bride is different. At MedAesthetics, you get a personal team of experts building you the plan to get you looking exactly how you always imagined on your wedding day.
During the Optic Elite Consultation, you will sit down with a MedAesthetics skincare specialist and have a personalized treatment plan built for you. The Optic Elite assessment tool takes a high definition scan of your face to provide real-time data of your skin health. This allows our professionals to have informative conversations when building the correct treatment plan for you.
10 Months Ahead
- During your first visit to MedAesthetics, you can expect to have a full facial scan to track your progress as you prepare for your big day.
- We encourage you to begin with one of our top of the line facials and neurotoxins or fillers.
- Whether you are looking to smooth fine lines, define your jawline or achieve the perfect pout, we can start working towards your goals.
9 Months Ahead
- We may suggest starting a protocol that targets any pigment or complexion concerns. This could be your first laser treatment in a series of 3.
- If you are interested in any of our body contouring services such as CoolSculpting to reduce unwanted fat or EMSCULPT to tone certain areas, we can conduct your first assessment at this visit.
- For silky, smooth skin, it is recommended to start laser hair removal treatments as it can take anywhere from 8-10 treatments per area, each 4-8 weeks apart.
8 Months Ahead
- At this visit, we can do your first CoolSculpting treatment or begin your first EMSCULPT session.
- It is time for your second laser treatment to continue enhancing your radiant complexion.
- By this point, you will want to reserve your second neurotoxin treatment to keep those fine lines and wrinkles from developing.
- Another luxury facial will reduce inflammation, congestion and increase hydration. We recommend repeating every 3 months to maintain results.
- Don't forget to stock up on medical grade skincare!
7 Months Ahead
6 Months Ahead
- Your final laser treatment in the recommended series should be reserved, along with an Optic Elite assessment to check in with your skincare specialist.
5 Months Ahead
- Now that we have brightened and improved the radiance of your skin, we want to focus on texture and elasticity with collagen induction therapy. Your first treatment in a series of 3 should be performed.
- You may want to do a second treatment of CoolSculpting or EMSCULPT depending on the initial assessment and desired results.
4 Months Ahead
- Time for your regular neurotoxin treatment and seasonal facial to keep your skin healthy and supple!
- Is your skincare running low? It is important to continue using our recommended skincare protocol right up until your big day!
3 Months Ahead
- At this visit, we recommend doing your second collagen induction treatment.
2 Months Ahead
- It is time to do your third and final collagen induction treatment.
- Congratulations! You have successfully targeted tone, texture and discoloration. Your skin is healthy, glowing and ready to radiate love and joy as you walk down the aisle.
1 Months Ahead
- At your final visit before your big day, we will touch up on any filler and neurotoxins to diminish lines and wrinkles, making sure you have a photo-ready glow!